Why I work on
Many persons told Merle she could not achieve anything in life. Despite the negative talk and broken dreams, a mentor helped her rebuilt her confidence. Thereafter, she was able to gain qualifications in Finance and worked at Talk Sport Radio for many years.
Not wanting to rest with a few accomplishments, Merle sought a role in higher education and gained qualifications in Personal and Business Coaching and NLP.
Merle’s coaching style as very personal. She helps her clients know that she is there for them not only during her sessions but throughout the whole process of getting them to where they need to be.
Being coached by Merle will result in an outcome for you that will be HUGELY beneficial for you in terms of:
- Reduce Stress and Take More Charge of Your Life.
- Get Clarity of the Core issues behind your Problems.
- Get Effective Techniques on How to change/modify those Negative Blocks.
- Improve Mindset, Performance, Productivity and Growth.
- Step by Step Mentoring to Get you out of your own way and EMBRACE the Life of your DREAMS
- A Supportive Accountability System to help you stay ahead of your CHALLENGES and make sure that you ACHIEVE your Goals.
If you have ever wished you could lay your hands on proven tips, secrets and strategies that will help you overcome your lack of self-confidence and aggressively pursue your dreams, this is the best place you can be now.
I know you want to ignite their passion and purpose.
Discover their true life.
Illuminate your teams’ expertise through confidence building
Merles approach to developing teams and organizations begins with the assumption that the expertise needed to chart a wise course lies within the team itself- Her approach includes:
Coaching and mentoring the leaders to improve business results by stepping into the confident YOU!
- Being a sounding board to help challenge new ideas by overcoming the hurdles holding them back
- Helping businesses align values and design strategies to get the business to the next level.
- Identifying personal and business obstacles and create an action plan to overcome them
- Getting the team working better more confidently
- Providing insight and skill development related to how people on high performing teams communicate and interact.
- Designing systems and infrastructures that ensure efficient processes.
- Creating measures for team and individual success.
- Coaching team leaders and members for optimal performance.
Services may include assessment and management of leadership capacity, corporate cultural alignment, strategic focus, team management, working relationships, communication styles and issues, and meeting management.
Who is our coaching targeted at?
These Coaching programmes are typically targeted at the following people:
- Business Owners
- Senior Managers
As your coach Merle will:
- Empower you to make choices and changes in your life to be â€œthe best version of who you always wanted to beâ€
- Support you, with tools and skills, to improve your self-esteem and give you the confidence to achieve those changes
- Motivate you to ensure you have the resilience to complete your journey with confidence
- Challenge any limiting beliefs which are holding you back and enable you to replace them with positive beliefs
- Not provide answers or advice, but use her coaching to include her NLP techniques training and exercises to bring out your own ideas and knowledge
As you identify your goals and work towards them you will feel a sense of passion and purpose and a growing self-esteem and confidence. This process involves changing your thinking and behaviours, which can be daunting and uncomfortable at times, however it is also exciting, inspiring and great fun!
Merle’s relationship coaching helps you find greater fulfilment in your personal relationships.
As your relationship coach Merle can help you set relationship goals, understand your current partnership, thrive inside your marriage, grieve a lost loved-one, or take your long-term romance to the next level
Merle doesn’t necessarily have to work with both partners in a relationship. This coaching helps clients let go of their own painful thoughts, and create their own relationship vision. This means clients are able to enjoy a satisfying relationship even without their partner’s participation in the coaching process.
Merle also works with people who are not yet in a relationship. Merle will work with singles who have a history of troubled relationships, who have difficulty knowing what they want in a relationship, or just want to stay on track with their plan to find a deeper connection with someone.
She helps you with, conflict resolution, and other areas of relationships that you may need to improve.
She takes healthy people and make them high performing and helps you quickly uncover the essence of what you want out of a partnership, guide you around painful issues, and create a safe cocoon as you face your fears and discover your true desires.