Be Your Own Boss -Ignore this and you will never be able to experience what it is like to be in-charge, fearless and live your life on your terms and conditions.
Take this 1-minute quiz to assess how confident you are now.
- Are you unhappy with where you are in life today?
- Do you often wish you could turn back time and change the choices and decisions you made in the past?
- Have you given your dream a backseat simply because of what others may think about you?
- Are you afraid of taking risks because you fear failures?
- Do you blame others for your mistakes?
- Do you worry about your future?
- Do you give reasons to others for your actions?
- Are you always looking for perfection?
- Do you dismiss compliments?
- Do you love staying in your comfort zone?
- Are you always self-conscious?
If you answered is˜YES” to more than 3 questions, then you might be struggling with low self-confidence. Lack of self-confidence is what holds many competent and talented people back from becoming successful, both in their personal and professional life.
This is what creates a HUGE GAP between WHAT YOU HAVE and WHAT YOU COULD HAVE HAD. And when the time passes by, you have nothing to cherish but lots to regret! And nobody likes to live a life full of regrets! Donot be that person, TAKE ACTION NOW!
Take control of your life and discover the secret to living a SUCCESSFUL, and CONTENT LIFE – the life that you always wanted to live; and the life that is not governed based on the decisions of others. It is time to boost your self-confidence, take charge, and get out of your comfort zone. Donâ€™t hold back; pursue your dream without worrying about your fears!
I believe that people often think that others are holding them back, when in real, they are the ones who cannot seem to step out of their own shadow, their comfort zone, and let go of their fears. Being in denial and playing the blame game is self-destructive. And this is exactly what Merle Wilson helps individuals SEE, EMBRACE and OVERCOME! She helps individuals be honest to themselves, embrace their flaws and more importantly, TAKE ACTIONS TO OVERCOME THEM!